Last Friday, Tawana and I throw a SURPRISE Baby Shower for our co-worker Debbie. She is having her second child and it's a GIRL!!! The shower was very small considering we only have three people working in the office. We did however invite some of the other departments to part take in the exciting event. The turn out was really good and Debbie was SUPER SURPRISED!! Here are a couple of pictures!



Tawana and I worked very hard to keep it from her! We both tapped into our creative file and made a couple of decorations and made our very first diaper cake. I was very PROUD of Tawana! She did such a GREAT job on her cake(Green) and she also made the adorable sash for the mother to be.



Debbie had a great time and was totally surprised!


This entry was posted on 11:04 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Leslie said...

    Ebannie, you are the nicest ever!!! How sweet of your guys to throw her a surprise shower. I am DYING over your tissue pom flower. That is not what I was thinking of when you and I were having that conversation in email. I haven't seen that before. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!!

    And hello, red high heeled sex kitten!

  1. ... on September 30, 2010 at 1:55 PM  
  2. Ebannie said...

    Thank you! We had a lot of fun planning and creating!

    Hahhahhaaa...I love my shoes!!!

  3. ... on October 1, 2010 at 9:36 AM