We would like to welcome our newest member to our FAMILY,

HADLEY

Sarah's cat(Miley) had kittens about 8 weeks ago. She ended up having 7 but one of them was a stillborn and one died two weeks after(cause unknown). Noah really fell in love with the kittens and before he would always ask us if he could have a kitten for Christmas.

Happy early Christmas, Noah!


I will have to tell you I was pretty excited to take her home,too. I went out and bought her things and right when I came home I couldn't wait to set up.

We took her home last night and she was really scared. I felt bad taking her away from her mom and siblings but it had to happen some time. Sarah, said right when I took her with me Miley started crying for her. She was really timid when I took her in but very curious. That night Elijah let her sleep with us because she wouldn't stop crying. It was so sweet! He kept saying how it was only going to be temporary to Hadley. Like she understood! He loves her, too! She is so lovable! We LOVE you, Hadley!!!

By the way I got her name from this book I was reading. I just love it! Sarah, said that I should save that name and name our second child with it. I told her I couldn't because most of Elijah's side of the family has that name in different forms. I love it though!!! It also fits her because she is the only one that looks like her mom, Miley(after Miley Cyrus). Miley-Hadley

Hope everyone has a relaxing, adventures weekend!!

Love you



This entry was posted on 2:32 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Leslie said...

    Ahhhhhh, so precious! Congratulations on the new addition!

    Haha, yes there are some names close to that on our side. Hayden and soon to be Harper. But you should have used it anyway if you love it!

  1. ... on September 10, 2010 at 4:23 PM