This pass weekend Noah and I sat down to practice some writing and spelling. Too my surprise he know more then I thought!!! He makes me so PROUD to be his MOM!!!

He didn't want any help from me except to hold his dry eraser markers for him. There might of been a couple of words that I helped him pronounce out but he did most of the leg work. He thought Igloo started with an E and it was too cute that I didn't correct him on it.



This entry was posted on 11:32 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Leslie said...

    He is SO smart. I won't be surprised if he skips first grade!

    Noah, can you spell...AUNT LESLIE IS OBSESSED WITH ME?

  1. ... on September 30, 2010 at 1:52 PM  
  2. Ebannie said...

    He gets it from his DAD!

  3. ... on October 1, 2010 at 9:36 AM