Our Adventures while Noah was gone for the summer was SUPER FUN!!! At first it was like what do we do with ourselves but then after the third day we got in the groove of being childless. Don't get me wrong we MISSED HIM VERY MUCH but it was NICE to be able to RELAX and not worry about giving baths, eating on time and watching cartoons most of the time. Here are a couple of things we got to enjoy!

My girlfriends and I went to a local winery call the Light Catcher Winery & Bistro. They feature different things every night and the night that we went was burger on the patio night. They have amazing burgers and sides. And the wine is SUPER YUMMY!! It was my very first time to have a wine tasting and I will have to tell you that is one way to get tipsy....hahahaha!!! It was really good but my favorite is called THE KISS. I loved it so much I bought a bottle to share and one to take home to share with Elijah.

After the winery the girls wanted to go out! I didn't have anything to hold me back so we went out to downtown Fort Worth for some singing at Pete's Piano Bar and allot of dancing at Bar Nine. I went out as I was...raggy short jeans and all...I didn't care how I looked...I was just going to have fun with my ladies.



The Night the of the Green Light Awesomeness

This weekend we stayed in and went over to Sarah and Austin 's house. Just a night of good ol FUN and FRIENDS. We sang along with Austin while he was playing his guitar and went picture wild with my camera. Here are several ROCK STAR SWAG pictures.


We always have a ton of FUN!
Elijah and I had a lot of fun together and it was good to bring that side of us out again. Most of the other days we just stayed in, watched movies and enjoyed the quietness. There where a couple of things that I wish we could have accomplished like painting a few rooms and painting the garage floor but I guess those projects will have to wait. I did however clean Noah's room, added new shelves in his closet, cleaned out his dresser, organized the hall closet, cleaned out the pantry, and reorganized our master closet. So at least I got some things done.


This entry was posted on 9:53 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Leslie said...

    You are so hot Ebannie! Eli better watch out when his fox goes out on the town!!!

  1. ... on August 24, 2010 at 2:18 PM  
  2. Ebannie said...

    hahahha!!! You are so funny! I don't know he really doesn't care!

  3. ... on August 24, 2010 at 3:55 PM