My sister had to leave early because Hector had to perform at their church and they wanted to take Noah with them for two weeks before school started. Elijah and I are taking full advantage of the time we have, so right after the party we decided to go camping. This was my very FIRST time to go camping so I was very excited!! I'm pretty good about bugs and all so I have no problem being in the wild. Now if we encountered a BEAR that will be different.




Elijah is setting up our brand new tent!! This is a four person tent which felt like a two person but I guess if you put a full size blowup bed in it would fit less people. I guess if we really camped out we would be in sleeping bags. We like to camp in luxury...hahahha!!!


See it looks small, ugh?




Sarah and I just seating back watching the boys do all the work.




Elijah, playing in the fire!


Our little visitor.....nah let me change that.... HUGE visitor.


The next morning we got up to cook breakfast.


Practiced our skills with the sling shot.


Waiting on the food to cook!


Doesn't that look yummy!



Elijah, didn't like his food...it was nasty. Hahahaha!


After breakfast we loaded up our gear and headed out to the lake for some rowing. It was a beautiful day and the water was cool. We did some cliff diving but most of the time we floated in the water. It was very RELAXING!
Sigh...
Our CREW
We are having such a great time but we MISS Noah so so much!!


This entry was posted on 8:54 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Leslie said...

    WOW, what fun!!! I can't believe this was your first time camping, I'm glad you liked it! Ebannie, you look so beautiful in the pics!

    I love you Eli and miss you guys!

    PS-I'm sure you don't know what to do without little guy around! But enjoy your time together!

  1. ... on August 12, 2010 at 1:32 PM  
  2. Ebannie said...

    ohh, yeah I know considering I'm from Arkansas! You would of thought I would have been a thousand times already. It was really fun! aww, thank you! You are soo sweet!

    I miss him so much!

    You take care and have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs and kisses for the boys! Love you all!

  3. ... on August 13, 2010 at 8:13 AM