Noah's party was a BIG turn out!!! We rented this HUGE inflatable slip-n-slide and had a 2ft wading pool but most of their attention went on the slip-n-slide. I think everyone had a great time even thou it was about 100+ degrees outside. The water helped cool things down a bit!
I had been planning for his 5th party for two months and I'm so happy that it was a success and everyone enjoyed themselves. THANK YOUs goes out to my sister-n-law Leslie, who made the SPOILED WALL BANNERS!! Everyone LOVED it! Don't worry I networked for you too. So don't be surprise if you get some convos. My girlfriend, Tawana for bringing her famous meat balls! They where so good and it was one if the first things to go. Sorry, I totally forgot to take pictures of the food. My sister Theodith for cooking Filipino noodles and Hector for grilling burgers and hot dogs. And I couldn't have done all of this if it wasn't for the support of my loving husband, Elijah. Thank you, hun!



The Surf the Wave came two hours early so the boys jumped right on it as soon as it was up and running. Party didn't start til 1pm and we rented it for 6 hours.......I couldn't stop them because they were having so much fun so I just let them have at it. After about a hour and a half we turned it off so they could have a little break before his guest started arriving. We were so glad that we rented the SW because it was SUPER FUN! Kept the kiddos happy!!! Most of the party consisted of that, a little bit of eating, and then back to playing.




After about an hour and half of playing and eating we were ready for some cupcakes. I bought the sparkling 5 candle for his cake and his expression was so FUNNY!! He was just so tried that he had no energy to be excited and as the candle went out they all thought that the candle was going to explode.....it was so funny!







Time for PRESENTS!






I felt so bad for Noah here because he was so worn out he didn't even want to hit his pinata. He is zoning out in that picture. He did snap out of it to get some candy! Hahaha!!





All the girls LOVE, Noah!!

After everyone left the adults had to get in the fun!! Elijah and I thought it would be fun for me to ride on his back.....but we were sadly wrong....we ended up bumping heads. Very painful....kids don't try this.







All in all we had a BLAST!!!!



Thank you, for my banners, the cards, money and the birthday wishes!!

I love and miss you all, NOAH



This entry was posted on 2:07 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Leslie said...

    WOW, I wish we could have been there!!! It looks like a BLAST! Noah is one lucky little boy to have parents like you guys who plan and give him the most special 5th birthday ever.

    Okay, I'm flipping out over the AWESOME/too cool for words Surf the Wave. That thing looks like so much fun. I love that pic of you guys with the bonked heads! Hahaha, so funny.

    TMNT movie!!! It's like our childhood all over again, Elijah! "Wise men say, forgiveness is divine. But never pay full price for late pizza." Isn't that it?! You watched that million times! And "I had to kill Bob Morton cause he made a mistake. Now it's time to erase that mistake."

    I love the cupcakes and Dino Squad stuff! Ebannie, you threw a beautfiul party. I can't say it enough that I wish we were there to celebrate with you guys.

    Noah, we love you and we are so glad God blessed you as our nephew 5 years ago. You are a VERY, VERY special little boy and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

  1. ... on August 10, 2010 at 10:50 PM