Elijah was out of town this pass weekend, so Saturday morning Noah and I ate breakfast at IHOP!! We love it here!! All the the waitress are in LOVE with Noah!! He likes it too!! One waitress said that he was too cute because he is so small. I told her not to say that to loud because he doesn't like to be called small. Apparently he gets tease about that from kids at school. Really, already! Those kids parents need to teach them some manners. Sorry, any way we had a great time this weekend. Mommy, son bonding! I♥him!!!


This entry was posted on 11:31 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Leslie said...

    Haha, what a funny post!!! That's too cute. Ryan and Hayden LOVE IHOP too! It tears up my stomach though. They love them some pancakes!

    Noah, you just tell Aunt Leslie who is calling you small and I'll show them a thing or two. No good punks, teasing my nephew. I'll teach em a lesson!

  1. ... on June 14, 2010 at 1:45 PM