Next week we will be traveling to visit one of our good friends in Baltimore, Maryland. Maria Fe and Josh had their first baby last year named Isa. She is the miniature version of her mom. So adorable!! They came to visit us last year and now it's our turn to go visit them. I am especially excited to see them and meet beautiful ISA!!


~


If you know me I love to make things and these things I don't just make just for anyone. When I make them it really comes from my heart and it really is special. What really gets me pumped is the expressions on their faces when they receive them. I love it!!! Make me happy!! So for ISA, I wanted to make her a couple of outfits. I did them without patterns but it really wasn't hard. Just takes alot of time but I enjoy it!! The shirts I did not sew, thank walmart for those but I did add a little detail to GIRLIE them up. They turned out really well and I can wait to see them on her. So here they are!



The bright YELLOW outfit, is my favorite! I made the skirt with pockets so she can put her little hands in them. I♥pockets! I added a black flower on the shirt for some personal touch and the back of the skirt I added a bow. I didn't have time to go back to the store but I plan on adding some type of button on the flower and on the bow. For the PINK outfit, I wanted to do something different, so I made pants with pink ribbon ruffles. This was my first time to make ruffles and I have to tell you it wasn't too bad. I think I could use alot more practice. I sewed ruffles on the shirt too, which was a little tricky but I managed. The funny thing is, Noah wanted to try these on. I said, NO because his dad would kill me. Hahaha!



This entry was posted on 10:46 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Leslie said...

    Ebannie, once again I am in AWE of your sewing talents!!! I can't believe you MADE those outfits. You are so talented. I LOVE the pink one, it's my favorite. That butterfly fabric is too precious.

    I love that tiny little skirt too. Your details are great. I know she will LOVE them. You are such a good friend!!

  1. ... on June 14, 2010 at 1:50 PM  
  2. Leslie said...

    Oh, and the ruffles look SO hard. I can't believe how professional they look. Turned out awesome!

  3. ... on June 14, 2010 at 1:51 PM  
  4. Ebannie said...

    Thank you, you are much too kind!!

  5. ... on June 14, 2010 at 2:26 PM