Yeah, so I know Father's Day isn't until Sunday but I couldn't wait til then. I'm so bad at waiting!! Noah and I did this project yesterday while we were home sick with a stomach bug. I originally saw this idea at Brassy Apple. http://brassyapple.blogspot.com/2009/06/sharing-dad-photos.html I instantly LOVED the idea! Of course I waited until he felt better to do the photos. He did such a great job and I was able to capture his innocence as well as his goofiness. The photos came out so GREAT thanks to my new camera the boys got me this pass mothers day! It has this color swap feature where it makes everything black and white but leaves one thing in color. No photoshop done here, thank goodness! I love photoshop but it takes a lot of time.


I also got him a personal training session at the Jiujitsu gym he goes to. He loves loves loves everything!!! He took the picture frame to work and I think I'm going to do another one to put in our room. What a GREAT idea, thank you BRASSY APPLE!!


This entry was posted on 9:33 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Leslie said...

    Ebannie, I LOVE LOVE this idea!!! It's perfect. I only wish I would have come up with it myself. What are the letters made of? Did you make them or buy them? What makes it so great is Noah's expressiions. It's just such a unique and crafty gift. You blew our lame gift out of the water!!!

  1. ... on June 16, 2010 at 8:35 PM  
  2. Ebannie said...

    Oh no please don't think that!!! Im sure you all got Ryan some AWESOME gifts. You can do this too!!!

    I bought the letters at Hobby Lobby at 50% off and just got a heart to stick in the middle of the A. You can do whatever you want...I was thinking of doing a star but that can be for next year. The frame you can get at the Dollar Tree or Wal-Mart.

    You should do it!!! It only takes a quick hour to get everything together! I want to see when your done!

  3. ... on June 17, 2010 at 8:17 AM