I love..
Music of all sorts
The number three
Chocolates and ice cream
The colors blue, burgundy and brown
Being childish and laughing until I cry
The full bloom of fresh flowers in the spring
The way the sky looks as the sun is rising and setting
Long walks on the beach, the smell of the salty breeze and the sound of the waves
Sleeping in on weekends, cuddling with my little one and being lazy for the rest of the day
Laying on the chest of my love, listening to the sound of his heart beating, and
falling asleep in his arms
Receiving greeting cards
Good night kisses
Star lit sky on summer nights
The summer rain, rainbows ad the smell of fresh cut grass
Loving kisses, holding hands, and the tight embrace of my love
The sound of a piano, saxophone, or a guitar playing on a rainy night
To see the excitement on peoples face when they are surprised
My family and friends as we chat about our adventures
Using my mind and hands to bring things to life
These are a few things I hold dear to my heart and many more
As we are, always learning and growing
The list is never ending


This entry was posted on 9:03 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Leslie said...

    I LOVE all those things too!!! Plus Diet Coke.

  1. ... on March 25, 2010 at 1:03 PM