GYM


Yesterday I went to the gym and participated in the cardio dance class. It was really fun!!! It was a bit strange because all of the moves that we did felt a little dirty. It’s like Carmen Electra’s Aerobic Striptease Video, very saucy (which I don’t own but now thinking about purchasing). Hahahah! At times it was intimidating because the instructor looks really good doing it, but you just have to have fun and learn to laugh at yourself for trying.


This entry was posted on 9:14 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Leslie said...

    Girl, I own the video! Don't buy it, you want mine? I was HORRIBLE at it! I am not sexy enough for those moves!

  1. ... on March 25, 2010 at 1:02 PM  
  2. Leslie said...

    Oh, and you are so right, you really have to laugh at yourself.

  3. ... on March 25, 2010 at 1:02 PM