Shoes, shoes, and more shoes......






I can never find any fashionable shoes that come in size 5 or 5.5. I have been shopping for shoes at AMIclubwear.com which is based out of California. So you can image what the shipping might be but it's worth it to me because I do need shoes. Lately I haven't been finding a lot in my size, they must be phasing out of the smaller sizes, which sucks for me. Again, I had to investigate a different site to find stylish shoes that fit me. I was really excited when I ran into this site http://www.pretty-small-shoes.com/. It's a site only for women with petite feet, US size 2-5 and styles come right out of London. I really fell in love with all the shoes but not the price. Wow, how I wish I could win a million dollars. I would buy one of each color, but that will never happen any time soon. I will just have to save up and treat myself to one each year.

I love, love, love shoes!!!


Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!



This entry was posted on 9:19 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Leslie said...

    I didn't know your feet were so TINY!!! I thought mine were small and I'm a 6.5

    You are so tiny, Ebannie!

    Good luck finding shoes and hope it all works out. Sorry it's such a pain for you!

  1. ... on March 26, 2010 at 1:11 PM