Noah's version of Silent Night

Elijah and I could help ourselves! He is just so funny and his voice sounds so deep, it's so cute!

I was about to tear up when he first told me this story. It just clarifies that he really has grown up! It's a bitter sweet feeling.....sniff sniff.

Have a WONDERFUL weekend, everyone!!






This entry was posted on 11:48 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Leslie said...

    AHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! I was laughing so hard at silent night. I can't wait to show Miller. He will love it! Noah, you are such a crack up!

    Okay, first of all I have never heard of a single girl named Noah. Second of all, if your name is Jerry, maybe you should be talking.

  1. ... on August 27, 2010 at 1:23 PM  
  2. Leslie said...

    ooops, that's supposed to say SHOULDN'T be talking!!! Maybe I should be typing.

  3. ... on August 27, 2010 at 1:24 PM  
  4. Ebannie said...

    I love how you stand up for him!!! hahahha! Have an awesome weekend! Hello to the boys!

  5. ... on August 27, 2010 at 4:10 PM