Girls night out is always filled with lots of laughs, dancing and singing! Felicia in the Auburn hair is one of my good friends and Angela is Felicia's friend. She is really cool and fun! We met up at Mi Cocina which is an AMAZING Mexican restaurant and we all know how I love Mexican food! I already ate with the fam so I had to skip out on the fabulous food. :( Felicia ordered the Mambo Limousine(alcoholic bev) that is ridiculously wonderful!!!

Here I am looking goofy, singing and dancing at Pete's Piano Bar! It had been a long time since I had been out and I'm so glad Felicia invited me. I almost forgot how fun it was!!!

Good Time!!




This entry was posted on 9:16 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Leslie said...

    Love the new blog layout! How colorful and fun!

    Looks like you guys had a great time! Having friends is so great, good for you for taking some much deserved time off!

  1. ... on April 12, 2010 at 9:52 PM  
  2. Ebannie said...

    Thank you!! Have a great rest of the week!

  3. ... on April 13, 2010 at 9:24 AM  
  4. Leslie said...

    You too!!!

  5. ... on April 13, 2010 at 12:43 PM