Wow, this year has been going by too FAST!! It’s already March!! But I am so READY for SUMMER!! This spring/summer we plan on taking more adventures in the outdoors. I have never been camping so I would definitely like to do that! Last year my girlfriends and I went floating on the Guadalupe River and it was so much fun!! I would like to get our family members from AR and my sister in Houston together and maybe get a rental house near the river. It’s hard to see everyone at the same time because my sister moved to Houston to be closer to her husband’s work and Elijah’s family are all in Arkansas. Before it was easy because they all lived in AR and we would just divide our days to spend with them. And the KIDS are AMAZING together!!! So far it’s 7 BOYS and 1 GIRL in our whole family!!
Elijah and I are behind because we haven’t had our second CHILD! We’ve been trying since September of 2009 and NOTHING!!! With Noah it was quick, Elijah came home from Korea for R&R and we only had a two week window. Two months later I had a little BEAN growing in my belly. Yeah, I called him BEAN and ANN (mother-in-law) thought that was soo FUNNY! I wish she was still with us and in good health so that she could enjoy all her grand kids but I know she is with us in good spirits now. We’ve kind of given up trying but not being safe about it. If it happens it happens if not, I know that GOD will bless us when the TIME IS RIGHT!


This entry was posted on 8:10 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Leslie said...

    Ebannie, you are so right. God will bless you guys with a second one when the time is right! Don't get discouraged. It sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders about it. I can't wait to get another little niece or nephew from you guys!

    And it sounds like you will get your wish soon about having everyone together!

  1. ... on March 4, 2010 at 7:44 PM  
  2. Ebannie said...

    YAY!!!!!

  3. ... on March 5, 2010 at 8:22 AM