Our trip to the PENTAGON








This trip was so neat! Josh, Fe's hubby works at the Pentagon and gave us a tour. Sorry, I wasn't able to take any pictures inside. =( Did you know that it has it's own BEST BUY, a MALL, a VISION CENTER, OIL and LUBE CENTER. It's like a whole other world! It was so EXCITING! Now we can say that we've been inside the PENTAGON!



This entry was posted on 9:25 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Leslie said...

    That's so cool! I can't believe you guys went inside. It's so iconic. I had no idea it had all those things. I just thought it was government jobs. Who would have known that the Pentagon has it's own Geek Squad!

    Looks like a cool place to visit!!!

  1. ... on July 4, 2010 at 12:15 PM  
  2. Leslie said...

    I love all the pics of the 3 of you together!

  3. ... on July 6, 2010 at 10:59 AM