Fanciful Fruit Pizza


So last night I was really craving for some kind of dessert and I wanted to make something easy. You could say I still have pizza on my mind, because I made this yummy pizza dessert. Super simple to make! Both the boys really liked it, which is surprising to me because Elijah isn't to fond of sweets. I guess the fruit tops it off for him! And of course I can always count on Noah loving my baked goods! Have fun making your dessert pizza!


Go here ">http://www.pillsbury.com/Recipes/ShowRecipe.aspx?rid=12133



This entry was posted on 9:20 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Leslie said...

    WOW, Ebannie you are a domestic Goddess! This looks delicious! I am so impressed. Miller would freak out for this.

  1. ... on May 21, 2010 at 1:27 PM  
  2. Ebannie said...

    I will make him one when we come this weekend!!

  3. ... on May 24, 2010 at 3:18 PM