Tawana and I preparing for our monthly potluck. Tawana made deviled eggs and BBQ Meatballs and I made my famous Guacamole dip. Everyone else brought a mixture of food, fried chicken, tuna/chicken salad, pasta salad, potato salad, 7-up pound cake(I♥), cupcakes, cookies, and strawberry cake.






I behaved myself because Tawana and I have been on our tuna diet for two weeks and I didn't want to ruin my progress but I really wanted seconds of that 7-up pound cake. Soooo yummy!!


This entry was posted on 2:23 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Leslie said...

    What a great looking potluck! That cake looks SO good and my mouth is watering from the thought of your guacamole!

    Way to go on the diet, girl! Keep up the good work.

  1. ... on April 30, 2010 at 9:14 PM  
  2. Leslie said...

    PS-Thank you so much for The Spoiled Wall shoutout on the blog!!!

  3. ... on April 30, 2010 at 9:14 PM  
  4. Ebannie said...

    You are very welcome!!!

  5. ... on May 3, 2010 at 12:31 PM