Elijah and I have been extremely busy taping, painting, hammering, measuring, stapling, and sewing!! On Wednesday last week when played hooky, we painted the guest bathroom. I had fallen in love with the color green and decided to go a little out of my warm earth tone colors. Yes, you could say green is earth tone but wait until you see this green. It’s amazing!! Makes you want to stay in this room for ever, it so refreshing!!

As you all know I love to sew and love fabric so I had to incorporate fabric into this room. I decided to go with strips of green, white and chocolate brown. Elijah and I made these fabric canvas wall art for this room to make it look Upscale! It's perfect; the room was really coming together.

I wasn’t done yet! I bought some cheap towels for decorating only and put some of the leftover fabric on the ends to tie in the towels to the room. Fabric is never wasted!

Last is the head board for the overhead shower. I found a great buy on a brown leather fabric at JoAnn’s Fabric. It was the perfect match with white panels!!!

We are so HAPPY with this room and Noah loves the color! Elijah and I really enjoyed creating this room.

This pass weekend we also repainted the guest bedroom. It used to be Noah’s old room and we wanted to repaint it because Noah’s dirty foot and hand prints were all over the walls, as well as a spot he licked. We walked in on him licking the wall one day and when we asked why he did it. He replied, “I wanted to see what it taste like.” Elijah and I both laughed so hard!!! He did a little painting himself and no licking walls this time but he did ask his dad if he could eat to the cocking mixture. He thought it was cake mix. hahahha!!!

In this room I picked the colors yellow, white and black with a white boarder to look like chair rails. Elijah had suggested we put in real chair rails. I was a little spectacle at first because Elijah is not your average handyman but he was really trying and improving so I had to give him a chance. And I’m so glad because he did such a GREAT job!!! Very professional!!


We made canvas wall art in this room too.

This is my favorite part of the room and I think makes the room. I originally wanted to put a large wire Eiffel Tower wall art in the middle of the canvases but I had to settle for an Eiffel tower decal. I found one at hobby lobby that wouldn’t ruin the paint if I ever wanted to change it. This is what it looks like!!! Do you love it or what?!


We are PROUD of this room! When you enter, you can’t help to be HAPPY and OPTIMISTIC.


This entry was posted on 9:25 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Leslie said...

    WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! I LOVE that green so much. It's beautiful. And I love how you did that headboard with the shower. It's amazing. Everything is just so designer looking. I can't wait to see it all in person!

    Your wall art is so neat. I am learning more and more about your creative talents. Thank you, blog for sharing Ebannie's gifts with me!!! Hahaha.

    Everything looks so great, Ebannie. You all did a wonderful job. And I am so impressed Eli put up the chair rail. You go Eli Vila!

    Can't wait to see it this weekend!

  1. ... on March 17, 2010 at 1:09 PM  
  2. Ebannie said...

    Thank you!!! We had a great time completing these projects.

    My friend told me about HGTV.com/rate-my-space where I can post my project and people rate you or they just go to get ideas. Check it out, you can create one and post your projects. Don't forget to rate my space!!!

    See you all soon!!! Much ♥

  3. ... on March 17, 2010 at 2:33 PM  
  4. Leslie said...

    Cool! I will go on there and rate your space a 10!

    See you tomorrow!

  5. ... on March 19, 2010 at 8:15 PM