I would like to dedicate this blog to my two must WONDERFUL BEST FRIENDS in the world, PAULA and MARIA FE! We have been friends ever since we were 10 years of age. Like most childhood friends we had our ups and downs and falling out but we all managed to come together again and again. I know that no matter how hard things get I can ALWAYS run to them for SUPPORT and they will not JUDGE me. I can always count on them to tell me their GOD honest opinion, and not to mention their trust and loyalty to me. A TRUE FRIEND is hard to find and I am so LUCKY to have them in my life. I love you, girls!!!!


This entry was posted on 8:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Leslie said...

    ahhh...that's so sweet. REAL friends only come along once or twice in your life. What a blessing to have 2 gal pals you can trust!

  1. ... on March 9, 2010 at 9:18 AM