1. If you could take only 3 items on a deserted island, what would they be?
Elijah, to keep me safe and warm. Noah, to keep us laughing because he is such a goof ball and a deserted island survival book.

2. Favorite movie? Braveheart "It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom!" Titanic "I'll never let go, Jack. I promise." The Notebook "That's my sweetheart in there. Wherever she is, that's where my home is." Shanghai Noon ♪I'm a Cowboy, baby!♪ and the part were their in the bathtub. That part always cracks me up!!!

3. Favorite TV show? America's Next Top Model because I love fashion and all the drama. So You Think You Can Dance because I secretly wish I could dance. Hells Kitchen- he is so mean but I love it!!! Bachelor and Bachelorette

4. Favorite singer/band? I don't really have any because I love all types of music. Right now I'm really into the Band Pepper, Bob Marley, 311, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Matishaui, Zox, The Ting Tings, and more.

5. Most memorable or funniest childhood memory? When my sister and I first came to the states everyone would always tease us about our flat nose. So my sister said that if I put a cloths pin on my nose it would stay pointed. I did it but all I was left with was cloths pin makings on my nose. Hahaha!

6. Favorite food? I love Mexican! Chips and salsa "Yummy!"

7. Most embarrassing moment?
Air Force Training- "Warrior Week" where we had to rough it in tents, in the woods, mud, cold showers, and nasty food for 2 weeks. Everyone had an Wingman buddy that you had to be with at all times. I had to go to the bathroom so bad and I didn't want to be rude so I waited for her to finish eating, thinking that I could hold it a bit longer. She finishes but the restrooms were up the hill about a half a mile. Every single step I took felt like I was going to go any minute. Now picture me walking up this hill with a full bladder and full MOCK gear. I finally make it to the bathroom but I still had to take all my gear off. My buddy was helping me take all my gear off and once I got into the stool I couldn't unbutton my pants because i was trying to hold myself with the other hand (I know TMI)until I felt something warm on my leg. At this point my body couldn't stop and I went all over myself. I was so embarrassed I cried! My wingman was being so nice by not laughing or saying anything to anyone.

8. Favorite color? Topaz Blue

9. Best gift you ever received? Elijah and I were being adventures one day in Hawaii and decided that we were going to scale down this huge cliff to explore the secluded beach below. I know we are CRAZY!! I felt the route he was taking was too hard for me and decided to take another route. The last thing I remember is seeing his face flash before my eyes and I was falling. I fell about 5 feet below, right before the cliff was to drop off. It all happened so fast and I didn't know what to think. I guess I was in shock! So I have to say the best gift is LIFE.

10. Favorite website? Pandora and Grove Shark- I cann't live without music!

11. If you could have any occupation, what would it be? I've always wanted to be a Photographer but currently I would like to be Samantha Brown and get paid to travel the world.

12. If you were an animal, you would be what, and why? Right now I wish I was a groundhog so I can stay warm all winter long.

13. What's your idea of a perfect date? My perfect date would have to be with my love Elijah, somewhere tropical where we can just relax and enjoy each others company.

14. What's your biggest talent? Being creative!

15. What's your biggest weakness? Low self esteem :(

16. What's your best physical characteristic? My smile! :)

17. What's something you want to accomplish before you die? I'm not exactly sure but I just want to live my life to the fullest and be morally open to anything that comes my way.


This entry was posted on 10:27 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Leslie said...

    Ahhhhh...Ebannie! I LOVE your answers! Your embarassing moment is so cute and sweet. It was even sweeter that you were crying, I felt sooo bad for you!!! That totally beats the deodorant ball in the guy's face.

    And I can't believe you about fell off a cliff! That is crazy. I like your "life" answer!

    These are so interesting, you get to learn so much about a person. For example, I don't think I recognize a single band you listen to! Hahaha!

  1. ... on February 4, 2010 at 3:06 PM  
  2. Leslie said...

    Oh and PS: You DO have a pretty smile!!! :)

  3. ... on February 4, 2010 at 3:07 PM  
  4. Ebannie said...

    Nahh....yours is embarrassing funny and mine is just plain embarrassing! :P
    You've never heard of the Red Hot Chili Peppers? You should create a Pandora or Grove Shark account. It's free: Pandora plays stations of artists that you like and who are similar to that artist. Grove Shark you pick certian songs you like and it saves it on a playlist for you. Some of my favs are: One Day by Matisyahu, Alittle More Time by ZOX, Snow(Hey Oh) and My Friends by RHCP, and Amber by 311. I think you will like those! Happy listening!!
    Thank you!! Much♥

  5. ... on February 4, 2010 at 3:32 PM