Noah who is my 4 year old son does the impossible. The morning of New Year's Day he and a neighbor girl(2.5yrs) are jumping on the trampoline. As a mother I check on how they are doing and what do my eyes see......Noah showing the girl his tin tin(pecker). I run outside and yell at him to put his tin tin away. This has happened on two other occasions and I am so horrified!!! Is this normal for boys at this age?


This entry was posted on 3:33 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Leslie said...

    That's well...funny if you're not his mom! I wouldn't worry about it though. As long as he's not still doing it when he's in his 20's, you should be okay.

  1. ... on January 20, 2010 at 8:59 PM